Self-esteem is vitally important for the positive approaches towards facing problems. Self-esteem is a road for less bumpy approaches to seeing events Self-esteem develops a self confidence in you; it assists him to quit worrying about the troubles and assists the person to face it with laudable courage. An individual becomes acutely aware of his/her needs and creates goals and tries best to meet his/her goals.
What is low self-esteem?
Cultivating negativity or negative opinions might lead to low self-esteem. Low self-esteem could be the result of continual tensions, workloads and enmity etc. Low self-esteem could result in losing self confidence. An individual cannot face the troubles as efficiently as he/she used to. Low self-esteem results in unhappiness, lose of motivation, decrease in self-confidence. It could also affect the life’s routine as well as any relationships. The person begins losing interest in events happening around them, preferring to be lonely and not interacting in a group setting.
How frequently does low self-esteem might occur?
Low self-esteem occurs very often. It is very hard to forecast as to when it will occur. Therefore, it occurs in many cases in stressed out conditions.
What does he or she experience during periods of low self-esteem?
1. An person gets hurt very easily even from a simple remark that is passed against him/her.
2. He/she feels very shy to go out in public.
3. An person is reluctant to share thoughts and feelings with others.
4. He/she prefers to be alone.
5. An person gets irritated on small matters.
6. He/she tends to dislike who they are and blame themselves.
7. The person looks to avoid new experiences.
8. He/she could develop unhealthy feelings towards others.
9. He/she is depressed often.
10. The person is scared from unhealthy fears very easily.
11. The person could feel like hurting themselves in some way.
12. The person is very afraid that they could be abandoned in a relationship.
13. The person feels as if he/she is a big loser.
14. The person is scared of confronting matters and is very scared to do interviews or exams.
Therefore, it is very vitally important that one try not to a low self-esteem.
It is vitally important for a person with low self esteem to find ways to build their self esteem and self confidence. How to build one’s self esteem and self-confidence is for another article.