The Dole Food Company has its own do-it-yourself Dole Whip recipe readily available on its website — for absolutely free.
- Disney shared a quick recipe for making your own Dole Whip on Wednesday.
- The recipe called for interested parties to add pineapple, pineapple chunks and ice cream together into a blender. It was a quick recipe.
- After some research, it turns out Dole has its own recipe for making a Dole Whip at home.
- Dole said: “The classic treat you love is now available to enjoy at home! This dairy-free dessert is perfect for summer or anytime you feel like adding a little sweetness to your day. With only four ingredients and minutes to prepare, it’s almost as good as enjoying this treat while on vacation … almost.”
The recipe reads as follows:
- 1 cup pineapple juice (frozen)
- 1 banana (peeled and frozen)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 to 1/2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- Add it all into a blender. Blend until smooth. The end.