- First, Visual Studio 16.6 comes with updates for C ++. You can now generate Doxygen and XML comment stubs automatically.
- Another enhancement is the new Windows Forms Form Designer for .NET Core applications, which you can enable in the Preview Features.
- Build 2020 arrived with many new features and improvements. Read all about them in our Microsoft Build 2020 section.
- If you’re a developer or just starting out, check out our Developer Tool Center for information.
Microsoft has announced the new version of Visual Studio 2019, the version 16.6 for Windows 10 .
Additionally, Microsoft released Visual Studio 2019 16.7 Preview 1 for Windows 10.
What is new in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.6?
First, Visual Studio 16.6 comes with updates for C ++. You can now generate Doxygen and XML comment stubs automatically.
Another enhancement is the new Windows Forms Designer for .NET Core applications, which you can enable in the Preview Features.
You always have to mention the new IntelliSense code interpreter with the function to check the code as it is written, highlight errors and make mak suggestions in the editor window, just like a dictionary in a word processor.
- Version control with revamped Git tools that provide great experiences for working with code in remote Git hosting services.
- Enhanced experiences of snapshot debugging that eliminate friction when using the snapshot debugger the first time.
- .NET Async Tool for profiling .NET applications.
- .NET Productivity Quick actions and refactorings
- Terminal with the ability to open multiple instances, customize font and sizes, and automatically generate profiles for CMD, PowerShell and WSL distributions.
- New experience of Web tools to configure Azure emulators and services
- A variety of new features in the C ++ 20 Standard Library, including the initial implementation of . The STL changelog on GitHub includes a detailed list.
Download and install the latest version of visual studio 2019 .
Download Visual Studio 2019 16.7 Preview 1 for Windows 10
Along with the new update for Visual Studio 2019, Microsoft added the first preview for the next version: 16.7.
Preview 1 comes with many new enhancements like Git Productivity, C ++ Address Sanitizer, .NET Productivity features, IntelliCode, XAML WPF, UWP, and Xamarin.Forms tool enhancements, Dynamically Define Playlist in Test Explorer, and more.
You can download the Visual Studio 2019 preview 16.7 and try them yourself.
- Microsoft Build 2020
- visual study